Welcome To The Evermée Influencer Team
Here is all the information you need know about our collaboration!
If you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com with your social media handle and name so we know who you are.
Do's & Don'ts For The Collab
We’re all about cherishing memories and gifting jewelry with a truly personal touch.
This campaign promotes and explains the evermée memories locket as a unique and extraordinary gift for the upcoming anniversaries or special events in your life.
- If you received a personal discount code: Put your discount code in your post description, comments or profile.
- Use the following branded hashtag: #evermee
- Link the following accounts in your post description: @jewelry.evermee
- Tag the following accounts in your post: @jewelry.evermee
- Keep the post online for at least 30 days
- The description of the product needs to be focused on the product and why it is special for you
- Make sure the picture/video quality of your post is sharp, the product has good light and visibility and is of high quality
- Make sure to let your followers fully see the product and in sufficient size
Things to talk about but not a must:
- Say why you selected this version and why you love this design
- Say what photo memory you chose for the locket
- Tag the following accounts in your post: @evermee.com
- Make sure to display our jewelry and it's unique ability
- Be creative when it comes to you recording your video / clip. The less it looks like an ad, the better chances for both of us that the video goes viral.
- Use the "Sponsored Video" feature and link to our campaign when posting
- Please only advertise the product that we send to you (no other brands in the video).
- Please do not change the links and discount codes that we send to you.
- Don’t use content that you did not create! (if you use photographers etc. make sure you own the rights on this content.
No other post or stories 6h before and after publishing the evermée content
No other tagged Instagram accounts, not in description or in picture/tag
No other high visibility brands in the same post (e.g. Adidas shirt, Gucci belt, etc.)
- Tiktok only:
No other high visibility brands in the same post (e.g. Adidas shirt, Gucci belt, etc.) that
About NFC Technology
NFC (near field communication) technology is made to wirelessly transfer data.
In our case, the technology transfers the data from your evermée jewelry to your phone.
NFC technology is passive, doesn't radiate and is water proof – hence it's 100% safe!
Here is what we DIDN'T want:
1. Charging your jewelry
2. Jewelry that radiates and potentially hurts you
3. Jewelry that breaks when coming in contact with water
In your phone, the NFC technology is generally used to enable payments in offline shops through your phone (like Apple Pay or Google Pay).
Credit cards also carry NFC technology and you don't worry about that damaging your organs, do you? :)
No. You can leave your NFC enabled at all times, because it's actually off when your phone is locket.
The NFC reader of your phone only activates when the screen is unlocked and studies have found that it consumes next to nothing.
Together with our master jewelers in Bali, we developed a secret technique to place NFC technology inside gemstones.
In a way that the technology doesn't break and seamlessly functions.
There is a lot of work by hand involved and we faced a lot of challenges, so that it took us 9 long months to figure everything out before we held the first evermée in our hands.
Use jewelry of the future to share your story.
Or be ordinary and don't.