Opal is a powerful and highly beneficial gemstone. For many centuries the opal has been a stone much appreciated for its healing powers.
The Opal Gemstone symbolizes the fourteenth year of marriage and is also the birthstone for those born in the month of October!
The Opal gemstone brings good fortune and purification.
- Opal promotes emotional balance. Therefore, it is especially indicated to calm anxiety and insomnia.
- It enhances cosmic consciousness and induction of psychic and mystical visions, stimulating originality and creativity.
- Ideal for use in charms, it will work very well as a protective stone. Its benefits are so positive that it is recommended you carry this precious stone. You will feel happier, kind and loyal to those around you.
- It is a stone capable of illuminating and intensifying all aspects of the emotional body. In this way, it will help you identify and release old wounds, fears and anger, as well as other patterns of negativity that harm you and everyone around you.
- It is also a symbol of lasting love on a very deep level; if you have found your soul mate, exchange an opal stone with them to guarantee you eternal love and hope.
- Opal is a stone of desire. It will help you if you have been the victim of disappointments in your life. You will have faith in life again. You can even use it to reverse bad luck.